Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Embellished Bag

Hi there,

I created this bag for a challenge over at Embellishmagazine.com.  The challenge was to embellish a bag using the colors in the snapshots below:EmbellishBags

I decided to create my bag for this challenge with flocked paper and cardstock. I then embellished the bag with some decorative trim and ribbon. I found this really cute snowman acrylic by Inkadinkado that I wanted to use.  I colored him with copics: RV21 & 23, E40 &  41, C2-Added some sparkly gems. Then placed him in 2 inch frame to create a pendant. Loved this project a lot!

IMG_3348

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Hugs, K

2 comments:

Charlene Austin said...

Oh MY WORD! Flocked paper gift bag......so loving it!!! Thanks so much for playing along with Embellish. We love that you do!

Traveling Mama said...

How pretty! Love that damask so much! Hugs from Copenhagen!