Tuesday, November 23, 2010

We Wish You A…

Merry Christmas…

I felt it was time to pull out the Christmas goodies…:) I enjoy the holidays so much. When I started playing with my Christmas embellies, I didn’t initially know what direction I was going in…but this is what I ended with.. A little Christmas wish…

Merry Christmas III

To create this card, I used some Yuletide scrapbook paper by K and Company, some glittery paper by American Crafts, wooden holly flourishes (colored with copics), pearl beaded ribbon,  SU snowflake punch and stickers. All papers were distressed to maintain a vintage feel.

IMG_3518

As shared with you last week, I am now designing for Scraps of Color E:spire. To share all of the excitement that I am feeling about the new creative team position, I am going to have a Blog Giveaway. I will make the announcement on the giveaway this week.

Stay tuned!!!

Thanks so much for visiting today,

Karen

No comments: