Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Father’s Day

Today, I am sharing a card that I created for Father’s Day. The paper selection is from CTMH.I created 2 cards; 1 with gems and the other with distressed stickles.

The first card is embellished with gems.  I added some coordinating embossed and sanded cardstock for texture. The stamped image was aged with distress vantage ink. I pulled in some double stitched ribbon and added a little glitz by adding the gems, which were coordinated by coloring the gems with copics. Yum!!! I love that copic tip.

Father's Day Card 003

The second card is enhanced with distressed stickles on the edges of the stamped image and on the decorative edge of the card. I love stickles just about as much as I love gems….:))) The stickles add even more texture.  You have to love that too…

Father's Day Card 007

Thanks for stopping by…:)

No comments: