Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sunflowers & Dragonflies Challenge 37 (Sketch Challenge)

Sunflowers and Dragonflies challenges you this week to create using this sketch:

The design team enjoyed playing with this so much. See here. My take on the sketch is below:

To create this card I used vellum, embossed CTMH Crystal Blue Cardstock, printed transparency, pearls, SU ribbon, Martha Stewart Punches (Airbrushed with Copics). The cupcake charm is by Sunflowers and Dragonflies and can be found here. It is the chocolate dipped strawberry cupcake, and it comes in two sizes. I love them both...

Thanks for stopping by,
Karen

6 comments:

Beth said...

Karen this is gorgeous love your creativity and how you made the charm with the cupcake stamp.

Jerusha said...

Great card Karen, I love how you have grouped the flowers together and used the cupcake stamp in a different sort of way!

Jennifer E. said...

Neat card! I love the colors, the layout & those flowers. Neat take on the sketch!

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful. The colours are gorgeous, and so are those big flowers. Fab work again.

runningonink said...

This is wonderful! I love the colors and the flowers rock on it!

Karen D. Jiles said...

Thanks Ladies!!! I loved this challenge and enjoyed creating the cupcake charm.