Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sunflowers and Dragonflies Challenge 38-No Layers!!!

Hi there,
Let's just say "WOW." If you are apart of my regular readership, you already know that I am not stingy on the layers. So, when Jennifer announced that this week's challenge would be, "No Layers," I knew this was going to get interesting for me...:) Check out all of the beauties from the design team here. My gem is below:



I decided to go small, but cute. I hope that you like my little key tag stamped with a flower from JustRite stamps. I thought that it would be a precious embellishment for this little gum ball machine. This stamp is one of many in the Favorite Occasions set. I used copics Y00, Y02, Y11, YG00, E41, G24 to color and accent, as well as some bling. Hugs, Karen

1 comment:

Jennifer E. said...

Cute accent to the gum ball machine! Great job taking on the no layer challenge!