Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sunflowers and Dragonflies Challenge 35- "They Say It's Your Birthday"

Hi there,

This week Sunflowers and Dragonflies challenges you with creating a project using a birthday theme. Any creation with this theme will do. We just want to see what you come up with. The design team had so much fun playing with the birthday theme using the birthday JustRite stamp from the Favorite Occasions set . See their creativity here.

My card is below:

I chose to create a card using the birthday stamp from the JustRite set. I pulled in layers and layers from Cosmo Cricket, ribbon by Martha Stewart, dazzling gems by Prima, and the butterfly metal embellie is from my metal stash. I used copics E25,E21,G00,G82,YR02. I absolutely love the versatility of the JustRite stamps. While I did create an A2 card, this stamp was also perfect for an ATC, Gift Tag, or journal embellie. Have to love versatility....:)

Thanks for stopping by, K

2 comments:

Beth said...

Beautiful Karen

Jennifer E. said...

Fab job Karen! I love the layout and the colors!