Monday, March 1, 2010

Junked Bracelet

Today, I am sharing a little bracelet that i "junked up" a bit yesterday. Love that term...LOL. I recently made some new charms and felt it was time to create my bracelet and wear my art.

I remember buying this ball and chain bracelet from a vendor at the Scrap Art Tour convention a couple of years ago. Also bought some of the soldered piece seen in the photo. I decided to add them along with some crystals, the colorful charms that I created, as well as some other charms that I wanted displayed on the bracelet. Most of the pieces are added with full knotted ribbon. Other pieces are added with jump rings. I am really enjoying this piece a lot. I look forward to making more. Thanks for stopping buy, K.


4 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Awesome bracelet. I love big, chunky bracelets and wear them every day.

KarenB said...

Oh wow this looks very cool!

Cathy Y said...

Oh, I LOVE your bracelet, Karen. Makes me want to run upstairs & make one right now.

Beth said...

This is fabulous Karen I see you dabble in different types of art also and your work is gorgeous.