Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sunflowers and Dragonflies Challenge 29-Pink, Red, & Cream


Hi there, we have such a fun challenge in store for you this week. We challenge you to create something special using pink, red, and cream. Won't you join us...:) Please visit Sunflowers and Dragonflies to see all of the beautiful work by the design team. My Pink, Red & Cream card is below:
I chose to use a Sarah Kay image for this challenge. Her images are so sweet and available at Sunflowers and Dragonflies. My card base is 6X6. Of course I have multiple layers.. I coordinated sheets of Bazzil with some Anna Griffin Valentine scrapbook paper. I used a an Anna Griffin note element as a platform for my Sarah Kay image and then layered on to a vellum cuttlebugged nestie, which created the focal piece of this card. I added some satin ribbon and a heart charm. I added some corner pieces to Sarah Kay for a more heirloom feel. I also used some Martha Stewart fabric corners and the velvet "Valentine" is by Anna Griffin.



My Sarah Kay image was colored with copics. I used markers: Y11, Y13, E11, E15, E17, E13, RV0000,RV35, RV23, RV09, RV21, R35, C2.

Please don't miss an opportunity to show off your Pink, Red, & Cream. Visit Sunflowers & Dragonflies today and play along. You have an opportunity to win a lovely prize, and we would love to see what you come up with.

Happy Stamping!!!K

6 comments:

Rose said...

Absolutely beautiful Karen! I love all the detail you added to your card. Stunning!!! Happy Valentine's Day!

Myrna said...

Karen
This is an absolutely fabulous card. I looked around on your site and love your work. Happy Valentines Day.
Myrna

Stempelientje said...

Georgeous!! Fantastic colour combo!

Beth said...

Beautiful card Karen love every detail.

Jennifer E. said...

What a beautiful card! Love all the details you put into it! Great job with the color challenge too!

Karen D. Jiles said...

Thanks Ladies!!! This color combo was a lot of fun to play with.