Monday, January 25, 2010

Sunflowers & Dragonfllies Twinchie

Hi there, I thought that I would continue on with our Sunflowers & Dragonflies challenge creating inchies and twinchies. I created the following card with a twinchie.

Love this cupcake!! It is by Sunflowers and Dragonflies and so perfect for Birthdays, Thinking of you, as well as Celebrations. My cupcake layer is a 2 X 2 (Twinchie) with additional coordinating layers. I colored my cupcake with copics and added stickles to dazzle you a little..:) I also added some Basic Grey paper along with some Creme Brulee CTMH embossed cardstock. To make this card pop just a tad, I added some scalloped borders in chocolate. All papers and cardstock were aged with vintage photo distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by today!!! Hugs, Karen

3 comments:

Jerusha said...

I love this card! What a great idea!!

Karen D. Jiles said...

Thanks Jerusha!!! I loved this challenge...:)

Beth said...

This is so pretty Karen but where is your lovely ATC I want to comment on it ;-)