Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sunflowers & Dragonflies Challenge 25 (Inchies & Twinchies)

Don't you just love it??? Inchies and Twinchies are the craze these days. They are so cute and make such precious additions to any artwork. Today Sunflowers & Dragonflies challenges you to create inchies and twinchies. Inchies are 1 X 1 pieces of artwork and Twinchies are 2 X 2 pieces. They are such jewels. You can take elements of a stamp to create an inchie or Twinchie or you can use smaller stamps to accommodate the specific size you need. The design team had so much fun working with both inchies and twinchies for this challenge. Please visit Sunflowers and Dragonflies to see all the wonderful work. My inchie and the card I created using it are below.







I decided to create a card with my inchie using some paper from K and Co. My inchie is a cupcake by Sunflowers and Dragonflies. It is absolutely the most precious little stamp. I colored my cupcake with copics and added some stickles. I then put my cupcake in my little air brushed i'kandee frame and added it to my card.


Don't forget. You get an opportunity to win some goodies if you participate in our challenge. This week the winner of the challenge will get 1 of each 1 1/4 cupcake as shown on our blog.
Thanks for stopping by...:)

5 comments:

Rose said...

Beautiful card Karen! Love the paper and the cupcake. You did a great job coloring.

Beth Norman said...

Awesome work. You used your inchie in a very unique way that I haven't seen before. Bravo.

Sharon Sutton said...

Cool inchies! I may give this a try I have a few of these small stamps.

Karen D. Jiles said...

Thank you Ladies!!! I loved challenge so much!!!

Jerusha said...

This is really cute! I love this, what a lovely card and a great inchie!