Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunflowers and Dragonflies Challenge 27- ATCs

Hi there,


Today I want to share some ATCs that I created for Sunflowers and Dragonflies using the "Beautiful Life Series." These are some beautiful stamps and so worth creating with. This week we challenge you to create ATCs. This challenge will be so much fun. ATCs are beautiful pieces of art measured at 3 1/2 X 2 1/2. They lend themselves to all sorts of possibilities and provide so many options to show off your little beauties.

My ATCs are below:
I used Lottie & her coordinating flourish. I chose to color, shade, and airbrush with copics: E29, E13, E12.

On this ATC, I used Cheyenne and her coordinating flourish. I also used copics: R02, R12, R0000 to color. The background for both Ladies were colored with copics as well.

You have an opportunity to win any two of the the beautiful ladies in the Beautiful Life Series by participating in our challenge and following the challenge requirements. The challenge ends this Friday. Show us what you can do with your own ATCs!!! Good Luck!!!

11 comments:

Rose said...

These are gorgeous Karen! Your coloring and all the detail you added is stunning! Great work! Have a wonderful afternoon!

Jennifer E. said...

Awesome ATC'S! Your coloring is great, and I love the neutral colors you used to create these--it makes them so elegant!

Beth said...

Karen these are true beauties you did these ladies proud I am with Jennifer I like the neutral colors very chic. You have a fab week

Karen D. Jiles said...

Thank you Ladies!!! I loved working with these images. Thanks for stopping by!! Huge Hugs, K

Cathy Y said...

Hey, Karen! I've been waiting for your post to pop up so I could comment on your ATCs. Your coloring is fantastic! I've not tackled skin coloring other than "pale". would you mind telling me the Copic colors you used for both faces. I really love them. Great job!

Brown Sugar Babies said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!...and finally, I'm seeing some stamps I may like to purchase!! Your colors are fab! The ATCs are beautiful. I wish there were more stamps and things available for people of color.

Karen D. Jiles said...

Thank you Cathy!! I used copic colors: E29, E13, E27 for Lottie and R12,R02,R0000 for Cheyenne.
Hugs, K

Karen D. Jiles said...

Yes Brown Sugar Babies, I know what you mean. I wish that there were more available too. Beth over at Sunflowers and Dragonflies was the 1st I purchased stamps from. The stamps are of great quality and the service is delightful. And I might add that you will find more than one..:) Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs to you, K

Cathy Y said...

Oh, this is so funny! I had to comment again. I just realized the Lottie stamp looks just like you!!! Thanks for the color combos. I see you had them on the post and I didn't even see it. Sorry about that. Duh.

Karen D. Jiles said...

Too funny Cathy!!! You think?? :)

Jerusha said...

I think these are so beautiful! Love the look of the black and white on this. Great job!!