Monday, January 18, 2010

Sunflowers and Dragonflies Challenge 24- Winter Wonderland

Hi there,

Our S&D challenge for this week is a Winter Wonderland theme. You can use any stamp for this challenge that makes you think of Winter. I chose to use Rachelle Ann Miller's Snowman. He was too cute to pass up. My card is below.



I used papers by My Mind's Eye, ribbon and rub on by SU, a sanded snowflake cuttlebugged layer, an acrylic frame, acrylic tag by Tim Holtz/Ranger, my wonderful copics, and coordinated dew drops. All layered on a CTMH 6 X 6 textured blush card. I loved this challenge. I think that you will too...:) Hop on over to Sunflowers & Dragonflies to view all of the wonderful design team artwork and play along. The challenge ends this Friday and if you participate you will get an opportunity to win the following prizes. Aren't they precious.....

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

Great winter card Karen! I love the fun colors!

Rose said...

Great card Karen! Very pretty!

Karen D. Jiles said...

Thank you Ladies!!! Loved the challenge so much!!!

Beth said...

Karen this is a beautiful card your bow is so pretty and I just love snowmen