Thursday, December 24, 2009

Snow Globe...


Hi there & MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I want to share a card that I created for a dear friend, Patty- for an image swap that I hosted in my Stampin Divas group. I always look forward to the image swap. It is so much fun. The image was the snow globe. I added this lovely skating scene from Sunflower and Dragonflies.The stamp is actually a pair of skaters by Rachelle Ann Miller, but I only needed one. So, my buddy sent the globe image. I then used a marker to ink the portion of the stamp that I needed-then stamped the skater inside of the globe and colored with copics. I turned the colored image into a shaker box and added some snow crystals. I slipped the shaker box into a decorated photo envelope and added gems. I really enjoyed working with this image. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Karen,
I am so excited to see the snow globe card that you made for me on your blog. I LOVE it! Thanks so much!
Patty