Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Card

Hi there,


I had an opportunity to create this card using some Christmas paper by "My Minds Eye." I can always count on them for an eye catching selection of paper to use. I coordinated the paper with some chocolate ink by CTMH and satin chocolate ribbon by SU. I added a snowflake ornament to the card to add pizazz, glitz, and texture. I also added a snowflake punch from Martha Stewart. The size of this punch is awesome. The stamps are by Hero Arts and the small snowflake on the ribbon is a "Dress It Up" Button accessory. This particular card is a 6 X 6 card and will be going to a Stampin Buddy at my stamp meeting tomorrow along with a box stampin goodies...:) Enjoy!

3 comments:

Brown Sugar Babies said...

Those are so lovely!

Beth Norman said...

Very pretty, Karen. I agree, My Minds Eye does make awesome paper.

Christy Logsdon said...

Love it Karen!