Sunday, November 8, 2009

MMSC26 Sketch Challenge


Today, I created this card for Priscilla's sketch challenge. I loved the challenge. I used some K and Co. papers with coordinated embellies to create the card. I decided to make it a 6 X 6 card, to enlarge my work surface...*:) Sometimes that is definitely needed when you are working with fun papers and fun embellies. I added some antique letters, a prima flower, polka dot ribbon and a chatter box brad to finish off the card. I was able to layer this on a slightly aged CTMH coordinated base. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Priscilla said...

Wow how cool are those letters? Your work is always so cool and differnt. You never disappoint :) Thank you so much for playing with us :)

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Karen - love this card!! You always choose the warmest colors and fabulous embellishments!! Gorgeous! I look forward to your card each week! Thank you for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, we look forward to seeing you again next week!
Linda MMSC Design Team

Carol said...

Wow Karen...this is just bright and sunny and makes a cheerful presentation. We are getting ready for the tropical storm here and it is cloudy and dreary...so looking at your card puts a song in my heart. I love the colors and your flowers. You are so talented, I enjoy coming to your blog to check out your work. Keep up the great work!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Midnight Madness this week. We appreciate your support!

Carol
Midnight Madness Design Team

Denise @ kc242 said...

Beautiful Card. Thanks so much for playing along with us! Please check out our new sketches and news!
Denise
Midnight Madness Design Team