Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Trick or Treat!!! Sunflowers and Dragonflies


OK, so I do some Halloween stamps. I did have to dust them off, but what fun I had them anyway. Beth over at Sunflowers & Dragonflies challenged us with creating Halloween cards. I appreciate that since these stamps and cuttlebug folders in my collection typically don't get as much love...8:) I used 2 different cuttlebug folders, the spider web and haunted house. The vendor of the Trick or Treat stamp is unknown. I coordinated this card with an airbrushed flower and gem, and I found some Martha Stewart black satin photo corners to frame up the card a little. They were the last touch. I hope that you enjoy this treat...:) Happy Halloween!!!

1 comment:

Beth Norman said...

Awesome. Card with sentiments on the front intrigue me. It is a style I struggle with. Sadly, I have no Halloween CB folders. Thanks for playing along. Picked up my stamp order so will cut them up and get them right out to you.