Sunday, October 11, 2009

Tags & More Tags

Hi there,

I was asked to complete some tags for a reunion recently. After completing them, I didn't want to stop. So, I made more and more. It looks like all of my swap buddies will receive tags this month...LOL. One of my swaps is an "Anything Goes" swap and the other is a "Distressed" swap. I have fulfilled all requirements of both swaps with 1 set of tags...Love that!

Both sets of tags were made using my embossing folders and the airbrush tool w/copics. I went through 2 D60 cans on these, so I will be overjoyed when my air compressor arrives next week. I really enjoyed creating my own custom colored flowers for both sets of tags. I think that that is one of the most coolest tips when exploring with copics. The flowers are sold by CTMH and they come in a variety tube. The original color is white, so coloring them is very easy when trying to match copic colors to cardstock. I used 3 colors for each set. Enjoy!

No comments: