Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sunflowers and Dragonflies Challenge


Today, I created this card for the Sunflowers and Dragonflies beautiful ladies challenge. I thought that "The Supremes" had to be apart of this one. This stamp is by Stampsmith. I added airbrushed copic colors flesh and champagne to an embossed backround and to the focal image. I glitz'd this ATC up with a little diamond flare on two corners. I then added the ATC to some Bittersweet paper by BasicGrey. The final additions were a flower and brad to finish off. I love the final product. Enjoy!

3 comments:

scrap_in_time said...

Great, or should I say supreme, card!!

Ashley Lydia said...

Im so glad I found your blog through the MMSC =) You have a great sense of style on all of your creations ! You are very original too =) Congrats on the MMSC23 award

Beth Norman said...

I think the Supremes is an awesome choice for today's challenge. I'm actually a lover of Motown music, and even have an "older" friend who used to be the background musician for Motown Music. He worked with them all including the Supremes and Marvin Gay. Your card is lovely. Thank you for playing in this week's challenge!