Friday, October 2, 2009

Stampin Palace Flip Scrapbook

Today, I am sharing the flip book that I completed about my stamp room. Several posts ago, I shared photos of my palace-now I am sharing the little flip book that I made to house those photos as a piece of art in my room. The base of the book is a photo stand that altered into a scrapbook. I found the photo stand clearanced at Target for budget friendly price of $3.74. I love awesome deals!!!

I used DCWV papers and chipboard mat stacks throughout the book. The ribbons and embellishments were from my stash. The flower is a big shot die that I layered with artificial flowers to more texture and character. I will teach the creation of this versatile book to a group of wonderful stampers here in NC this month. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I wish I was in your class! This is gorgeous!!