Saturday, October 17, 2009

MMSC23 Sketch Challenge


Today, I had fun with Priscilla's challenge of the week. To create this card, I used some Anna Griffin paper. I coordinated the paper with some Honey cardstock by CTMH. Exposing white core in CTMH's cardstock is so fun. The embellies that I used were dew drops, brad by chatterbox, and prima flowers. The pieces bursting from the center of the card are covered formica tiles, and the focal stamp is by SU. I really enjoyed this challenge because I was able to recycle and reuse with the use of the tiles-Always awesome! Enjoy!



7 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so beautiful!! I love all the dry embossing and the details you added!! Gorgeous flowers and colors! Beautiful take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing with the MMSC this week.

Carol said...

I'm in awe of this beautiful resourceful creation!!! You are a lady after my own heart with reuse/recycle!!! How impressive this card is, one so stylish and graceful in color and design. You do exceptional work. Thanks for sharing it with us at MMSC. We really appreciate your participation in our challenge. Hope you enjoyed our Blog Hop!!!

Carol
MMSC-Guest Designer

Phyllis said...

A truly elegant and beautiful card. Love all the flowers and details that you have added. Loved the re-cyled tiles, great job!! Thanks for playing with us this week and we will be looking for you next week too!!


Phyllis MMDesign Team

Priscilla said...

I am on a one word kick today. The word I pick for your card is Mind-blowing!!!
Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge this week and if you have not had a chance to do our blog hop, please take a few minute and take the journey. It will be worth it, I promise ;)
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

This totally ROCKS my friend, but I am bias to your creations, always a treat here. How are your little girls doing??

Michelle ~ daydreams505 said...

Oh! This is GORGEOUS!!!
Michelle MMDT

cabio's craft corner said...

Fabulous card and clever idea to use all different flowers contrast!
Hugs,
Cabio