Sunday, October 11, 2009

ATC-Sunflowers & Dragonflies Challenge

I think all my stampin buddies know that I love ATC's. When I read a couple of hours ago that Sunflowers & Dragonflies challenged everyone with creating ATC's this week, I knew that I had to play along. I created this little "Art" ATC. The stamp is from Hero Arts and it is an oldie. I love oldies. I stamped in black and then added some sprays of copics. My last addition to the focal image was dandelions stamped in sky blue. I then layered onto magenta colored cardstock and then onto black. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Awesome art! Imagine my surprise when my subscription came in, and I saw "Sunflowers and Dragonflies." Thank you for playing along. You did a great job!

Brenda said...

I lvoe lookign at your ATCs because they are so creative. These are so wonderful as well!