Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"Treasures" Cards

Hi there,

I just got my hands on this lovely set, and had to play. I absolutely LOVE this set. I think that it will have many uses and so perfect for cards and scrapbook pages. Today I decided to create some cards with this set. To compliment the set, I used scrapbook paper called Grace, honey ink, acrylic tags, and clips-all by CTMH. I finished the cards with some coordinating dew drops. I can not express how excited I am about this set and the final product. The best part of it all-the set is free with a $100 purchase. You can't beat that...:) Hugs, K

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh how beautiful! You always do such justice to a stamp set. I get my set on Friday, and I'm looking forward to playing.

Beth Norman said...

These are sooooooo beautiful. I love the colours, the way you tilted the bg paper on an angle, the image, and the embellishments. Everything about these are perfect!

Karen D. Jiles said...

Thanks Brenda & Beth!!! I am in love with this set...:)