Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Priscilla's Sketch Challenge

Today, I finished this card for Priscilla's sketch challenge (MMSC20). I had to play along. The sketch was too fun to work with. Making Memories scrapbook paper and coordinated it with some sanded CTMH cardstock. I really enjoyed the combination. I then pulled out one of my SU sets for the focal image. I decided to use the cracked glass technique for a more heirloom look. I finished off the card embellishing with one of the new brad by Chatterbox and some metal corners. I think that I will few more of these for some really good friends. Thanks for stopping by, K.

3 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Karen - your card is just gorgeous! I love it! The hardware is simply DIVINE and your colours subtle and pretty! Gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at MMSC. We hope to see you next week and that you will join us in our blog hop in October. Check Priscilla's blog for all the details!
Linda MMSC Guest DT

Carol said...

Super lovely embellishments on this show stopper. What a beautiful card. Thanks for playing the challenge with us this week at MMSC. Hope to see more of your awesome creations. Be sure to check Priscilla's blog for all the fun and give-a-ways!

Carol
Guest Designer

Brenda said...

Karen, boy is the cracked glass the perfect finish for this card. You are SO talented! I just loving stopping by to see your work.