Today was a good day. I got a chance to put the final touches on a card that I created. I wanted to work with something a little new using text, but also use old product, while at the same time making full use of my current stash. I was able to do all that with this 1 card. I started this card by choosing text from an old book. I tore out a page of text, airbrused some copic colors onto the text, stamped some old butterflies and a dragonfly by SU onto the page, and then I started my layering process until I achieved my desired look. I added some stickles for a look of glitz. Then I added some clips, epoxy quotes, a worded stamp by Stampabilities, and an artificial flower to pull up some of that beautiful subtle copic dark pink in the background. I enjoyed working with the text from my old book. I definitely will do more of this. Enjoy!