Sunday, September 13, 2009

Assorted Cards

Hi there,

Last night I put the final touches on some assorted cards that I made. I used some scrapbook paper by K & Co to create these. I also complimented the scrapbook paper with some tangerine SU cardstock, ink and ribbon. The worded stamp that was used is by Rubber Soul. Love the stamp! I found it at my local stamp store, Family Memories. I have used it so much over the past year. I also used a dandelion stamp by Penny Black. The last touches to the cards were some dew drops-such a great accent. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

I've looked through new artwork - so wonderful! I love that sentiment. I'm so glad you mentioned where to get the dandelion stamp. I have noticed you use it often, and it's so pretty!

Beth Norman said...

Oh, Karen, I love these. I love K&Co so much too.

Karen D. Jiles said...

Thanks Brenda!!! Yes, I absolutely love Penny Black and I love beautiful floral stamps.

Karen D. Jiles said...

Thank you Beth!!! Yes, I keep K & Co. in my stash. It's beautiful stuff!!!