Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Priscillastyles Midnight Challenge

This evening I created this card for Priscillastyles Midnight Challenge. This was truly a challenge, but I love a good one. I used some Daisy D's Paper that I aged with some distress ink. I added some gold mesh for texture. Then I played a little with the tiles to tie back into the sketch that Priscilla created. The stamp that I used is by Penny Black, and if you have visited before you already know that this is one of my favorite stamps. I also added some antique large eyelets, prima flowers, and SU ribbon to make this card fun. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy!

3 comments:

Priscilla said...

whaaaaaaaaaoooooowwww!!!! I LOVE this card..the design and hardward plus those colors just FANTASTIC.. I am so THRILLED you are playing with us...YAY!!!I have so much fun coming to your blog :)Thanks for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week and be sure to stop back by on Wednesday for my tutorial :)
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Phyllis said...

What a lovely card. I love the offset squares and all the hardware. The MMDT wants to thank you for playing along with us in this challenge. MMSC14 is available.

Phyllis MMDesign Team
aka SparklePlenty1000 at SCS

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Karen, what a neat card with all this hardware and how you combined it with soft flowers to make it beautiful. Love it! Thanks for sharing your talent and hope to see you at the next one, xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT