Friday, August 21, 2009

Priscilla's Sketch Challenge

Today. I am sharing the card I made for Priscilla's sketch challenge. I used some La Creme paper from DCWV. I love the elegance of this particular pack. The focal stamp image is by Wordsworth and I added my crackle stamp in gold to tie in with all of the gold embellishments that I used. This sketch was a great use of some pieces that I have not touched in awhile-the spiral clips, gold bass pieces with the 1 in. circle punch, and gold corners. I had loads of fun with this. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

OHHHH, I love ti, LOVE LOVE the sentiment, it bought tears to my eyes! Great black and white combo and embellishments, how are your twin girly girls???

I have some blog candy for girls, come on over and check it out.

Jane MMSC DT

Phyllis said...

Beautiful, beautiful card. Love the gold trims with the black and white. Very elegant!! The Midnight Madness Design Team thanks you for playing with us.

Phyllis MMDesign Team
aka SparklePlenty1000 at SCS

Carolyn said...

I love the classy look of your black and white card, and the gold just makes it look so elegant. What a very beautiful card. Thank you so much for playing with us at the MMSC this week. We appreciate your support and hope that you will join us in the fun again next week.

Carolyn MMSC DT

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so elegant!! I love the black, white and gold. Great sentiment too!! Awesome take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing with the MMSC this week!

Karen D. Jiles said...

Thanks Jane, Phyllis, Carolyn, and Chris!!!

I loved playing with this sketch.

Sunshine said...

Terrific card! The details are phenomenal! Good luck with this weeks contest! Hugz, Sunshine of Sunshine's Stamps:)