Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Stampin Palace (Part2)

My Armoire holds a lot of stuff, including the focus of this photo-My wide format printer. This printer is a wonderful addition to any stamp or scrap room. It accommodates up to 13 X 19 photo paper. I can print my wallet to 12 X 12 photos using my printer, as well as my CD’s. I love it!!! I also store my laptop in the Armoire, as well as a personal Ott-Lite, my personal photo lab, Epson Perfection Photo Scanner, and business files. Yes, I have to conduct a little business in the mist of all of these creative elements.:) Next to my Armoire, I have 2 rows of more Store “N” Style cubes and drawers that hold 6 X 6 pages, paper stacks and embellishments. I have Dell printer that sits on top of one row of drawers and a CD player that sits on the other. I think that having more than 1 printer option is always needed just in case 1 printer decides to print interestingly-you always have another option and a budget friendly option at that.



Moving on to the right-Chris put wall shelves up and around my stamp room to hold as many of my art pieces as possible. I truly enjoy that. It is amazing how quickly you can pull a piece together by examining a past creation. It may also remind you of what cardstock selection and embellishments you have on hand. Under the center shelf is a 12 X 12 wire shelf that houses a little Anna Griffin, a little Die Cuts With A View, but mostly Close To My Heart cardstock. On each side of the wire rack, I have little wire bins that hook onto my wire rack. I fill them with embellishments and current project cardstock pieces. The tray that is exploding to the right is for current project embellishment options. I love this because I can just dump it out on the table when I am creating. I use what I need and sweep it back into the wire bin if my project is incomplete or clip them back onto my “Clip It Up” organizer for use with another project at another time. In addition to the wire bins, I also store current project ribbon selections on loose binding rings on my wire rack. When my project is complete, I clip the ribbons back in my ribbon space. Next to the wire is a mini mail and receipt center. I keep some of my receipts exposed for purchases that may have been impulse buys. Some of those go back to the store, but there are some that I keep. If I decide the items on the receipts are keepers, the receipt is filed away. The basket next to the receipt center holds scrapables and stampables to be used with future projects. The wall plate is a future altered project…:)

We have finally gotten to the other side of the room. I have more Store “N” Style furniture and coordinating drawers from Lowes. The first row houses some acrylic stamps by Papertrey and K & Co. paper pads with embellishments. I also have a drawer dedicated to Tim Holtz stamps and embellishments, and Stampin’ Up! Punches. The next row houses my Big Shot and die cuts. Under the Big Shot, I have some canvas bins that hold my fabrics, adhesives, and general purpose items found around the home that I converted into embellishments. The next row houses some more Art, a basket of artificial flowers, and 8 drawers of Stampin Up! and Close To My Heart stamps. This section used to house SU only, but I was able to condense tremendously after a private sale that my good friend, Tammy held for me while preparing for my girls..:)

Thanks for stopping by. Come back soon for Part 3...:)


















No comments: