Monday, July 13, 2009

Vintage ATC's

Hi there, I recently made some ATC's for a swap. The theme was Vintage. I knew that I wanted to use some product that I had not touched in ages. That product turned out to be some 3-D stickers called Life's Journey by K & Co. It was so great to use some of my old stash. I also used some embossed paper by K & Co. and some Paper Studio scrapbook paper. The papers were aged with some Old Paper ink to tie in with that old vintage feel. The paper selection was sort of timeless and the clocks were perfect for this theme. I really enjoyed creating these. I hope that you will enjoy viewing...

4 comments:

Priscilla said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen D. Jiles said...

Priscilla, I am e-mailing you now...8:)

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

WOW, these are fantastic: I love them. I got side tracked I am supposed to be on the one up above on the Midnight madness sketch challenge. Thanks!

Karen D. Jiles said...

Thank you so much Jane!!