Monday, June 8, 2009

Miracle Art Box

Hi there,

I want to share a dear piece to my heart. I created this piece to hold some personal writings to the girls and their ultrasound photos. I call it my Miracle Art box. The ultrasound photo featured on the box is of both babies-so sweet. Enjoy!

I used some K & Co. papers with coordinating embellishments, a penny black stamp, a transparency by Daisy D's, and an artificial flower. The letters are from one of the Quickutz sets-yes, I dusted the tool off and got all excited all over again. I don't know why I didn't use it much in the past. I will use it more in the future. It is quite handy. While I love most of the tools I have, I must admit-I really love just picking a tool up ready to use versus powering one up.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh, it is beautiful! I just can't believe how fast they are growing. It seems like just yesterday they were two little "peas in their pod." This is going to be a very precious box to keep along their lives.

Karen D. Jiles said...

Thank you Brenda!!! Yes, they do grow very quickly. I am so happy that I am creating some treasures for them along the way.