Monday, June 15, 2009

Cherish-Mini Table Top Scrapbook


Today, I want to share a little table top scrapbook that I made with my Bind It All machine. I took some photos of the girls recently playing with each other in their room. I knew that I wanted to scrap them, so I decided to create a little treasure with a focus just on them. I added some journaling to the inside cover. The back and front covers were covered with some Karen Foster scrapbook paper. I love the design of the paper and the colors are so perfect. I layered their photos on to some coordinating mat stacks from DCWV, punched each page with my Bind It All (BIA) and bound the book with a BIA Coil. I used a baby themed Memories frame for the cover and a Cherish charm by AMM. I added coordinating ribbons to help tie the colors together and to add a little more frill to the book. I then added a prima flower to the inside of the frame with a button as the center piece. I also added some gems to the back cover of the book to create feet for table top placement...I just love gems....*:) Enjoy...

No comments: