Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Joy Always Journal


Today, I want to share a journal that I decorated recently. I have been wanting to use my new Mimosa papers by SEI for a couple of weeks now. Those papers are so beautiful and perfect for Spring. The journal was a wonderful deal from Michael's dollar spot.-Love that! The ribbons were from my ribbon stash. I used my famous Penny Black stamp along with some worded stamps from SU. Accessorized with some dew drops and I coordinated the Mimosa papers with some SU solid cardstock from one of the prior "In Color" groups. The clips are by Memories and continue to be staples when it comes to various projects. The acrylic tag charm is from CTMH and they are perfect for accenting any project. I hope that you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making it.

No comments: