Wednesday, April 1, 2009

4 Months Old Coaster Scrapbook


You know, scrapbooks have evolved. The non-traditional scrapbooks are the craze these days. They have several advantages; they are quick, fun, enjoyable, and beautiful keepsakes to pass down to generation to generation. This scrapbook that I created for my twins will be with them for years to come.


To create this, I used some base coasters from Michael's dollar spot. I covered them with some Nana papers by K & Co. I accessorized with some Nana chipboard pieces, a Memories frame, and a little glitz from K & Co. I stamped 4 months old with some sweet leaf ink by CTMH. I then started my work with my photos and Nana tags. I also used some epoxy quotes, eyelets, ribbon, and coordinated buttons. The book is bound by a ball chain to maintain the loose and playful nature of the book. I thoroughly enjoyed creating this. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

This coaster book is beautiful - and so are the pictures of the girls! Check my blog. I left an award for you!