Friday, February 13, 2009

Memories Art Piece



Today, I had a little time to play with the new Sabrina Memories paper from Michael's. Initially, I thought the paper was so-so and I picked up a little bit of it. Now that I have it and have played with it, I really like it. The paper pad has some very elegant prints and some casual prints that you could play up or down. Typically, when I purchase a paper pad I look for versatility just in case I am making various projects of various themes. That way I would not have to pull out so many other embellishments and coordinating cardstock. To create this piece of art, I created my layout using the Sabrina papers, black cardstock that I cuttlebugged, Memories gems, some rub-ons, and ribbon. The papers are aged with old paper distress ink. Note that the focal piece is made like a mini card. The purpose of this is to be able to place a photo inside the card. The card closes with the use of hidden adhesive magnets by basic grey. I really liked the final product.



No comments: