Monday, February 9, 2009

Chloe's Closet Mini Art Piece






Today, I want to share a piece of art that I created for a Valentine's package for a friend. I found the papers that I used in Michael's. They are by Memories and the line is called Chloe's Closet-so beautiful. I absolutely love this line. I had to have every coordinating piece in the line to play with. I was able to coordinate some solid colors of cardstock from CTMH. I pulled some coordinating ribbon from my ribbon collection. The floral stamp is by Penny Black. The complete art piece measures about 5 X 5 and it is perfect sitting on a mini easel.






A slightly different version. The same papers and embellishments along with some dew drops were used. This made a spot in my stamp room...8:)










4 comments:

Christy Logsdon said...

super cute Karen! I bought some of that paper too, just have'nt used it yet! Christy

Karen said...

Thanks Christy!!! I have been enjoying this Chloe's closet paper so much. I can hardly wait to see what you do with it. Please share when you complete your projects... 8:)

Brenda said...

I just saw Chloe's Closet at Micheal's and picked up the whole line. I absolutley fell in love with the colors and the design. What you have donw in your examples is amazing!

Karen said...

Thanks Brenda!! I am happy for you that you were able to find some of the collection. I know how difficult it can be to find some of the same stuff in different Michael's locations. The stuff is awesome.