Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sunflower Card

I thought that today would be a wonderful day to make a Sunflower card. To create this card, I stamped the focal image (Sunflower-PSX) with my graphite black brilliance pad. I then brayered on some autumn ink with a kaleidacolor pad. I then layered the focal image onto a black piece of cardstock and added some ribbon and a dew drop. The final touches were to add my stamped









and embellished piece to a distressed floral cuttlebug A2 layer. Thanks for stopping by....8:)

1 comment:

Sue C said...

Hi Karen! Your blog is total eye candy, and I've gleaned several fab ideas to try (thanks!) Question: I couldn't find the post that told what your 30-day challenge was - could you fill me in? I'll have to remember to stop by more often, too. Life's been so crazy lately that I haven't had any spare time for "blurfing"!