Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Fresh Perspective-Day 30 of My 30 Day Challenge


Today is Day 30. I really didn't know how I would feel on today when I initially challenged myself. I can share that I feel wonderful. I feel stress free. I feel refreshed. The last 30 days have been so much fun. I have overstocked my card collection, used embellishments that I have not touched in years, created and finished some useful projects, and used a great deal of my stash. It is so much fun collecting it all, but even more fun using it and sharing the ideas with others. I hope that you all have had as much fun stopping by as I have had creating. Please continue to visit often and I will continue to create and share in the days to come.
I created the card of the day with a fresh perspective in mind. I used those fresh and fun papers from Bo Bunny, my lovely Penny Black stamp for the focal image, my Rubber Soul quote stamp, those perfect "when in doubt" dew drops, and some polka dot ribbon. Enjoy!

No comments: