Friday, February 22, 2008

Transparency Cards-Day 12 of My 30 Day Challenge




It's Friday and I wanted to play with something fun and something that I had more than enough of. I have a box of transparencies, so I thought that today's creations will be something made with some. To make these cards, I cut some transparency sheets down to fit my image. I then stamped the transparency with black stazon ink. The focal image on all of the cards is an old Ford Truck of Sunflowers by PSX. I have had this stamp it seems forever. It is so versatile and so lovely. The worded phrase stamp is from the Memories set by CTMH. The gingham paper that I used is from Memories and the solid cardstock is by CTMH. After layering and creating the torn edge on each card, I then adhered the layers together with adhesive and brads. I added a flower to each card along with some stickles to accent the sunflowers in the back of the truck. I hope you like these as much as I liked creating them. Enjoy!

No comments: