Sunday, December 2, 2007

CTMH Vintage Christmas w/ Copic



Both photos feature the Vintage Christmas by Close to My Heart . Photo 1 was created with the new Serendipity papers. Photo 2 was created with some of the new Basic Grey and Copic Markers. The item with serendipity papers is an altered game puzzle box from Michael's. It was $1 and had all sorts of possibilities. I didn't want the little puzzle pieces, but I sure did want the box they came in...8:) This item makes a really nice inexpensive gift for any occasion. Couple this with an easel and it becomes an instant gift. The box is paintable too.

2 comments:

stampscrapnbowl said...

LOL...and I thought I was the only one who purchased items just to get the packaging! Love the Serendipity Papers used with the tree stamp - beautiful!

BTW - what are Copic Markers?

Stampin AKA said...

Copic Markers are achohol markers that come in 322 colors. They are so awesome to use with the Airbrush tool that is sold by Copic. I will post some more artwork using the markers. Please look forward to them...8:)